The luxurious guest lodge consists of an open plan central area which includes a dining room, lounge with an open fireplace, bar, kitchen and private bathroom.
We can also propose driven hunts (Management hunts) for groups of 6 – 8 hunters. 80% of the animals shot will be springbuck but on the side Grey Duiker
Multana Safaris specialises in rifle and bow hunting and is located in the malaria-free Eastern Cape between Port Elizabeth and Grahamstown.
We also organise driven hunts / pigeon shooting and seafishing. Since 2009 we also have a taxidermy studio. Shipment of trophies takes 6/8 months.
- 50 min. from Port Elizabeth airport
- 30 min. from South Africa’s second biggest National Park – “Addo Elephant National Park”
- 50 min. from the most lovely beaches in Kenton on Sea and Port Alfred
- 20 min. from Grahamstown golf course and 50 min. from the Port Alfred golf course
- 2.5 to 3 hours drive from the scenic Garden Route this place, is without a doubt, the perfect place for your holidays in South Africa
Our farm has a long and sometimes steep valley, with the Bushmans River running through it. Dense vegetation makes the farm the perfect habitat for Bushbuck, Nyala, Kudu and other game. The higher part of the farm has less dense vegetation with big open space, ideal for plains game, such as Zebra and Blesbuck.