Multana Safaris is situated in the Eastern Cape of South Africa, 23 km from
the Indian Ocean and 90 km from Port Elisabeth;
We are part of the “ ASSEGAAI – CONSERVANCY “, in total 55.000 ha and
situated in the triangle Grahamstown ( N ), Salem ( East ) and Alexandria ( S )..
The Bushmansriver, with its steep slopes and dense valley is running through
the whole farm.
We can offer you to hunt on our place and 4 other concessions 26 different
species, from the tiny blue duiker to the giant Cape Eland.
Thanks to our top position, we are perfectly situated for some touristic excursions:
– 1 h to Port Elisabeth and 1⁄2 h to Grahamstown.
– 1⁄2 h to Addo National Elephant park !!!
– 1 h to the “ Shunshine coast “, Port Alfred and Kenton on Sea
– 3 h to the Garden Route ( Knysna, Plettenberg Bay, …. )
– 1 day to Cape town and the wine region.
As we are in the immediate approximity of the Indian Ocean we have a very
mild and moderate climate. Maximum teperature is 35 ° in summer and minimum
+6 ° in winter nights. It nevers freezing here !!
Your professional hunter / outfitter speaks Dutch, English, German and French